Privacy & Policy
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as:
- Your name and email address if you sign up for our newsletter or other communications
- Your location and IP address to help us understand where our website visitors are coming from
- Your browsing behavior on our website, such as pages visited and time spent on each page
- Information you provide through forms on our website, such as prayer requests or event registrations
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send you communications, such as newsletters or event invitations
- To provide you with services, such as processing event registrations or prayer requests
- To analyze website traffic and usage to improve our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to lawful requests or court orders
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, but they are only authorized to use your information for the purposes for which we have engaged them.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.